Quad Catheter Laminator
EBD Quad Catheter Laminator shrinks catheter tubing faster than the competition. Designed for vertical operation, its patented hot air circulation process contains the heat within the system, maximizing the time at temperature for faster processing. By improving the accuracy of all controlled parameters, this machine can increase productivity through reduced rejects and faster processing speeds.
- Two vertical actuators each support a double lamination chamber assembly and move parallel to the suspended catheter (total of 4 lamination areas)
- Multiple speeds in multiple ranges per stored recipes
- Lamination chamber assemblies maintain a constant temperature, set within the recipe
- Long heating chamber results in process speeds up to 10x faster than forced air laminators
- Temperature difference between sides of a given chamber is minimized by mixing the air through a central heater
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) runs all stored lamination programs
- Full color touchscreen makes machine operation quick and easy
Input power: 208 – 240 VAC, single phase, 50/60 Hz, 16A full load current draw
Weight: 720 lbs
Dimensions: 52″ W x 110” H x 30” D
Product size: .010” to .188” diameter, 65” to 72” long
Safety: This machine complies with all NFPA 79 electrical standards and meets CE safety, wiring, and emissions standards. This machine is certified for international use.
Mandrel mounting: Tapered fitting (no vacuum)
Range & Accuracy
- Minimum/maximum temperature: 100°F – 650°F.
- Temperature tolerance/error/accuracy: +/- 5°C.
- Minimum/maximum speed: 0.1 cm/sec. – 12.0 cm/sec.
- Speed tolerance/error/accuracy: +/- 0.012 cm/sec (0.1% of max speed)
- Minimum/maximum distance: 0 cm – 200cm.
- Distance tolerance/error/accuracy: +/- 0.013 cm (0.005 inch)