The Glebar PG-9DOD is a compact OD grinding machine designed to handle small components requiring a tight concentricity such as rollers, pins, bushings, and other engine components. Designed to grind high performance engine components, it can be simply adapted to process equally challenging parts where the concentricity specification is critical. Parts can be staged on a precision arbor fixture ready to be loaded into the machine.
- Granite machine bed coupled with a high precision twin grip spindle holds extremely tight concentricity specs.
- The servo driven arbor attachment provides part control during the plunge grinding operation.
- Fully customizable and capable of processing high-volume components using a precision arbor as a fixture.
- Outperforms conventional OD grinders by using the full face of the wheel to grind the part.
- The wheel shape can be controlled finitely using a template tracing work wheel.
- Remote connectivity simplifies troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Adaptable to full automation for a complete turnkey solution.
- Roundness: 0.000020″
- Work Wheel Length: 10.125″ (257mm)
- Work Wheel Power: 7.5HP (5.6kW) – 15HP (11kW)
- Work Wheel RPM: 2,400
- Electrical requirements: 480VAC, 3PH, 60Hz, 40A
- Air requirements: 80-90PSI, 3CFM
- Machine Footprint: 66″ x 54″ x 94″ (168 x 137 x 239cm)
- Resolution: 1µm (0.000004″)