MCS-12: Single Axis Industrial Cutoff Machine
The Tridex MCS-12 Single Axis Burr Free Electrochemical (ECG) Cutoff Machine features completely burr-free cutting, virtually eliminating the need for deburring or other corrective secondary operations and reducing scrap. Almost all metals can be cut burr-free with ECG making it an attractive option for cutting medical, aerospace, UHP gas delivery, and chromatography tubing. The MCS-12 is ideal for trim cuts after bending and excels at producing burr-free cuts for small batches.
- Compact, robust design for superior tolerance and finish.
- Completely burr-free cuts virtually eliminate the need for deburring and other secondary operations.
- Fast, precise.
- Easy setup and operation using color touchscreen HMI.
- Precision linear guides for cutting head axis – no pivot.
- Servo drive ballscrew head motion for accurate repeatable cuts.
- Direct drive spindle motor, no drive belt.
- Standard variable speed spindle.
- Standard canister electrolyte filter.
- Standard flow control valve to regulate electrolyte flow.
- All stainless construction including full access stainless splash guard and electrolyte tank.
- All slide components are protected from electrolyte and grit.
- No mechanical adjustments needed.
- Cutting Capacity- Diameter: Up to 2.5″ (63mm)
- Cutting Capacity- Length Min: tooling dependent
- Cutting Capacity- Length Max: no maximum
- High Precision Spindle: Ceramic Bearings and Air Purge
- Control: Operator pendant color touchscreen
- Fixtures: Stainless T-Slot table for fixture or vise mounting
- Electrolyte Supply Tank: 10 Gallon (37 Liter) Stainless Steel
- Safety Standards: Meets CE and ISO-13849.1
- Spindle Motor: Standard direct drive AC motor, washdown grade
- Power: 460V, 3Ph, 60Hz standard. 380V, 50Hz optional.
- DC Power: 20V, 150A standard
- Machine Footprint: 68″ x 55″ x 75″ (173cm x 140cm x 190cm)