GT-610 CNC: Infeed/Thrufeed Precision CNC Centerless Grinder
The Glebar GT-610 CNC Infeed / Throughfeed Precision Centerless Grinder is the complete “lights-out” solution for applications where a high degree of automation, data gathering, and gauging feedback is required. The fully automated system is capable of grinding and gauging multiple components per cycle. Challenging components such as arthroscopic shavers, bone drill blanks, and small powdered hard metal components can easily be processed. The GT-610 CNC excels in high production or frequent changeover operations with the assurance of automatic size compensation and 100% inspection.
- Grinds multiple parts per cycle.
- Full turnkey automation integration available including feeders, robots, pick/place gantry, gauging, cleaning, and sorting assemblies.
- High-production, lights-out grinding capability.
- Independent upper and lower slide positioning.
- Ease of changeover and set up for short production runs.
- Super high rigidity roller guides with 0.1-micron scale feedback on the ram bed and CNC Work Wheel dresser.
- Standard Twin Grip Spindle.
- Automatic wheel balancing and acoustic emissions systems.
- Automatic CNC work wheel and regulating wheel dressing.
- A single operator can change the work wheel in less than 15 minutes.
- Available variable frequency drive on the work wheel spindle increases wheel surface feet when running super abrasives such as vitrified CBN.
- Patented motorized work rest blade adjusts the lateral position of parts.
- Auto dress feature is programmable to redress the wheel after grinding a set number of parts.
- Intuitive touch screen HMI allows an unskilled operator to run multiple high-precision machines simultaneously.
- EtherCAT® connection for remote access or remote technical support.
- Glebar P4K Gauging System available to feed diameter measurements to the control system for automatic size compensation.
- Work Wheel Diameter: 10” (254mm) or 12” (305mm)
- Work Wheel Width: 8.625” (219mm)
- Work Wheel RPM: 500-2,500
- Work Wheel Power: 15HP (11kW)
- Regulating Wheel Diameter: 6” (152mm)
- Regulating Wheel Power: 2HP (1.5kW)
- Regulating Wheel RPM: 10 – 200
- Roundness: better than .00004” (1.02microns)
- Grinding Diameter Capacity: Min 0.002” (0.05mm) – Max 2.0” (50.8mm)
- Machine Weight: 8,100 lbs (with mineral cast base)
- Diameter Resolution: better than .00005” (1.27 microns)
- Upper Slide Resolution: 0.1μm (0.000004”)
- Lower Slide Resolution: 0.1μm (0.000004”)
- CNC Dresser X Resolution: 0.1μm (0.000004”)
- CNC Dresser Y Resolution: 0.1μm (0.000004”)
- Power: 480VAC, 60Hz, 50A
- Air: 40CFM @ 80PSI
- Machine Footprint: 136” x 85” x 92” (345 x 216 x 234cm)