CS1-E Burr-Free ECG Cutoff Machine
The Tridex CS1-E Burr Free Electrochemical (ECG) Cutoff Machine features completely burr-free cutting virtually eliminating the need for deburring or other corrective secondary operations and reducing scrap. Almost all metals can be cut burr-free with ECG making it an attractive option for cutting medical tubing. Increasing efficiency, the CS1-E can cut multiple bars or tubes per cycle only limited by the part diameter.
- Compact, robust design for superior tolerance and finish.
- Completely burr-free cuts virtually eliminate the need for deburring and other secondary operations.
- Fast, precise cuts.
- Easy setup and operation using color touchscreen HMI.
- Cuts multiple tubes or bars per cycle.
- Programmability and flexibility of changing cut lengths without operator input.
- Offered in right-or-left hand configuration to create a work cell with one operator running two machines.
- All stainless construction including full access stainless splash guard and electrolyte tank.
- No painted surfaces.
- Fixtures and jobs can be changed in one minute.
- All feed components are protected from electrolyte and grit.
- No mechanical adjustments.
- Cutting Capacity – Diameter: Standard .012” (0.3 mm) to 3.15” (80mm)
- Cutting Capacity – Length: min .100” (2.5mm) no maximum
- Positioning Accuracy: 0.0004” (0.01mm)
- Traverse Speeds: 600”/min
- High Precision Spindle: Ceramic Bearings and Air Purge
- Control: Operator pendant color touchscreen
- Fixtures: Quick change – no tools required
- Electrolyte Supply Tank: 50 Gallon (200 Liter) Stainless Steel
- Safety Standards: Meets CE and ISO-13849.1
- Spindle Motor: 5HP direct drive servo motor
- Air: 4CFM @ 80PSI
- Power: 460V, 60Hz standard. 380V, 50Hz optional.
- DC Power: 20V, 300A standard. 600A optional.
- Machine Footprint: 137” x 79” x 79” (3,480 x 2,000 x 2,000mm)
- Machine Weight: 3,300 lbs (1,497kg)