The Tridex CS1-A Precision Abrasive Cutoff Machine provides fast, clean cuts with little to no burrs. Robust design using high precision CNC grade components for superior accuracy in cutoff of solid bars and tubes.
- Compact, robust design for superior tolerance and finish.
- Fast, clean cuts with almost no burr.
- Cuts multiple tubes or bars per cycle.
- Easy setup and operation using color touchscreen HMI.
- Programmability and flexibility of changing cut lengths without operator input.
- Offered in right-or-left hand configuration to create a work cell with one operator running two machines.
- All stainless construction including full access stainless splash guard and coolant tank.
- No painted surfaces.
- Fixtures and jobs can be changed in one minute.
- Thin, inexpensive rubber bond wheels never go dull or need sharpening, minimizing kerf loss.
- Mitsubishi PLC Control System.
- All feed components are protected from the coolant.
- Leaves parts with a smooth surface finish, 0.2 – 0.4 RA typical.
- Can also use diamond and CBN wheels.
- Cutting Capacity – Diameter: Standard .012” (0.3mm) to 1.25” (32mm); optional 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Cutting Capacity – Length: min .25” (6mm), no maximum.
- Positioning Accuracy: 0.0004” (0.01mm)
- Traverse Speeds: 600”/min
- High Precision Spindle: Ceramic Bearings and Air Purge
- Direct Drive Spindle Motor: 7.5 HP (5.6kw) Servo Motor – No Drive Belt
- Carbide Blade Guides: Low profile with simple adjustment control
- Control: Operator pendant color touchscreen
- Fixtures: Quick change – no tools required
- Coolant Supply Tank: 50 Gallon (200 Liter) Stainless Steel
- Safety Standards: Meets CE and ISO-13849.1
- Air: 4CFM @ 80PSI
- Power: 460V, 60Hz standard. 380V, 50Hz optional
- Machine Footprint: 137” x 79” x 79” (3,480 x 2,000 x 2,000mm)
- Machine Weight: 3,300 lbs (1,497kg)