DM-9B Standalone Grinding Wheel Dressing Machine
The Glebar DM-9B is a standalone manual dressing machine designed to dress 9″ (229mm) diameter by up to 10-1 /8″ (257mm) wide wheels used on the PG-9BHD and PG-9DHD Plunge Grinders. The DM-9B allows a wheel to be contour dressed in the same method employed on the grinder.
- Dress work wheels while offline.
- Features the same work head assembly as a basic plunge grinding machine.
- Dust collection with an optional HEPA filter ensures a clean, comfortable work environment.
- The ability to dress wheels offline increases efficiency and minimizes downtime.
- Having wheels ready for change-over allows the grinder to be used only for its intended purpose — making parts.
- For an automated CNC version, check out the DM-9CNC.
- Work Wheel Diameter: 9″ (229mm) diameter
- Work Wheel Power: 1HP (0.75 kW)
- Work Wheel RPM: 2400
- Work Wheel Width: 10.125″ (257mm)
- Machine Weight: 1600Ibs (726 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 480VAC, 3PH, 60Hz, 40A
- Air requirements: 80-90PSI, 3CFM
- Machine Footprint: 36″ x 60″ x 64″ (91cm x 152cm x 163cm)