The Radio Frequency Tip Forming Machine (RFT) is a closed-loop water-cooled tipping solution that utilizes a state of the art positioning mechanism with integrated closed-loop force and position feedback unlike any other tipping solution available for medical device applications. Leveraging features such as programmable recipes and barcode scanning, this RF catheter tip forming machine provides consistent, precise control of all key process variables and makes setup quick and easy, allowing process engineer and production manager to work with confidence that key process parameters are under control.
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI.
- Automated confirmation of properly loaded part prior to starting process via an integrated load cell.
- Recipe-driven software with programmable parameters eliminates the need for a highly skilled operator.
- Real-time tip monitoring sensors remove requirements for manual, in-process pneumatic adjustments.
- Cooling system features closed-loop water, air, or combined water/air cooling for optimal cycle rate.
- Easily integrated with SYNEO Accu-Feed and Accu-Bin products for unattended operation.
Wide range of thermoplastics including:
- ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene) & EFEP
- PVC (polyvinyl carbonate)
- FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene)
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- Polyethylene: HDPE and LDPE
- PEEK (Polyether ether ketone)
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)