The Manual Medical Tubing Roll Cutter trims rough-cut braided tubing to precise lengths with square, burr-free cuts. The 70M was designed to bring safe, ergonomic and precise braided tube cutting to lower volume production areas that are not ready for high speed automated equipment. Designed to be cost effective for production volumes up to 200 catheters per day, SYNEO’s 70M will improve your yield and productivity while bringing safety and confidence to your production area.
- Low cost entry-level solution tailored towards R&D and low volume production.
- Ideal for evaluating trim capabilities with superior cut quality.
- Optional Adjustable hard-stop for repeatable trimming.
- Quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers.
- Precision blade depth control
- Partial radial depth cut/scoring capability
- Smooth, accurate blade movement
- Uses inexpensive standard razor blades
- Power: Manually-operated, w/ pneumatic support
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15″ x 20″ x 14″
- Weight (standard machine): 10 lbs.
- CE certified model available
Commonly Used Materials
- Teflon® PTFE
- Teflon® FAP
- PVC (vinyl)
- latex and natural rubber
- nylon 6 and small diameter nylon 12
- Delrin® (acetal)
- optical fiber
- natural suture
- synthetic suture (polyglycolide)
- small diameter glass fiber
- lead and silver bearing solder