The GT-610 CNC works to reduce cycle times, changeover times and plant floor footprint
Glebar Company offers its GT-610 CNC centerless grinding machine to infeed grind as many as eight aerospace fasteners per cycle with features that include:
- The ability to be used with Glebar’s offline P4K measuring system.
- Capacity for as many as eight parts per cycle.
- Glebar's P4K allows for 100 percent inspection of each part
- A motorized work rest blade that adjusts the lateral position of the parts (while grinding) to help control flush head angles and radius
- Automatic wheel balancing and acoustic emissions sensing.
- Multiple independent position slide adjustability.
- Advanced grinding wheel materials that can handle higher-speed grinding.
Click for more from Industrial Equipment News: